Autumn Roasted Veggie Salad
This easy salad has delicious fall veggies like roasted squash, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts, plus sweet and juicy pomegranate seeds. Perfect as a side dish or appetizer!
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups butternut squash slices
- 3 cups halved brussels sprouts
- 2 cups cannellini beans (cooked and drained)
- 3 tablespoons dry pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons dry mulberries
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced scallions
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Cooking time 30mins
Combine all ingredients except the olive oil and whisk to combine. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking. Set aside.
Toss the cauliflower in a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper and spread evenly on a cookie sheet in a single layer. Roast the cauliflower under the broiler until well caramelized and softened, about 10 minutes.
Roast the squash and Brussels sprouts using the same technique as the cauliflower. Allow the vegetables to cool to room temperature, then combine them in a large bowl with the beans and dried fruits.
Toss the dressing to evenly coat the salad. Salad will keep marinating for up to two days in the fridge.
NUTRITION (per serving) 438 cal, 12 g pro, 38 g carb, 11 g fiber, 7 g sugars, 27.5 g fat, 4 g sat fat, 974 mg sodium
CREATED BY: Chef Michael Sullivan, True Food Kitchen (truefoodkitchen.com)