Bite-Sized Greek Salads
Genius! These bite sized mini greek salads are sure to impress your family and friends.
- 2 english cucumbers, comparatively long and thin in size
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted, chopped
- 1/2 cup greek salad dressing
- 30 cherry tomato slices, width-wise
- 30 small oregano leaves
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from peasantfoodie.wordpress.com
Slice each of the cucumbers, width-wise, into about 15 slices each, about an inch thick. Using a knife, carve out a divot into the centre of every slice, leaving the base in tact to support the filling.
To prepare the filling, mix together feta cheese, olives and greek salad dressing in a mixing bowl.
Pile about 1 teaspoon of the filling into the centre of every slice of cucumber.
For presentation, lean a slice of the cherry tomato onto the side of every filling pile, and tuck an oregano leaf in behind each slice.
Serve and enjoy!