Brickle Drop Cookies
Buttery toffee laden cookies. What’s not to love!?
- 1 cup (2-sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 1/3 cups (8-ounce) package HEATH BITS ‘O BRICKLE Toffee Bits
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt in large bowl until blended. Add eggs; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and cream of tartar; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in toffee bits. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool barely; remove to wire rack. Cool totally. About 6 dozen cookies.