Cheese Fritters With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Be prepared to see these cheese fritters disappear fast! The delicious mixture of cheeses and sour cream fry up into perfect morsels for the honey mustard dip.
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 3 cups pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1/2 cup green onions, minced
- Fat for frying
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 110mins
Combine all ingredients except fat in a bowl.
Refrigerate for 1 hour so mixture hardens.
Preheat oil in deep fryer to 350°F.
Roll cheese mixture into bite-sized balls.
Fry 1 1/2 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from fryer and place on serving plate with paper towels to absorb grease.
Mix all ingredients.