Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Easy and delicious peanut butter chocolate fudge is so quick to make. Add some chopped nuts, if you would like, or leave the fudge creamy — your choice!
- 1 (12-ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup margarine, or butter
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 200mins
Mix all ingredients in a heavy saucepan except the peanuts. Cook on a medium to low heat until all the chips melt. Pour instantly into a 8×8 buttered dish. Cool and cut into squares. Keep refrigerated.