Kahlua Cookie Cream Cake
- 4 cups heavy/whipping cream
- 1/3 cup kahlua liquor
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 packages store-bought chocolate chip cookies (2 cookies set aside)
1. Use an electrical mixer to whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
2. Combine kahlua and milk in a bowl.
3. Individually dip each chocolate chip cookie in the milk mixture and place on the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Continue until the entire pan is covered.
4. Cover the cookies with 1/2 the whipped cream.
5. Repeat cookie and whipped cream layers. Level off with a spatula.
6. Crush the remaining 2 cookies and sprinkle over the top of the cake
7. Cover and place cake into the fridge for at least 8 hours (overnight is best).