Mom’s Best Marshmallow & Coconut Fruit Salad
“There are memories from my childhood that are triggered purely by the smell or taste of a certain food. One bite of Mom’s fruit salad does that to me. It takes me back to a time when the only things on my mind were finding good food for my belly & figuring out where my next ultimate never ever gonna find me hide- and- go- seek spot would be…”
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks, drained (or 2 Cups Fresh)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 10 ounces Maraschino cherries, drained & halved
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups sweetened coconut, shredded
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
Adapted from loriannsfoodandfam.com
Combine fruit in large bowl, fold in sour cream & coconut. Stir well.
Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.