Mounds Poke Cake
Tastes just like a Mounds Bar, this Poke Cake features chocolate cake with a coconut mixture. Enjoy!
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (9-ounce) tub Cool Whip
- 1 (8-ounce) package frozen coconut flakes, thawed
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
Bake cake using package directions in a 9×13-inch pan.
Remove cake from oven. While still hot use a fork to poke holes in top of cake.
In a bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and cream of coconut. Pour mixture over cake, spreading evenly so it will soak into holes. Cool utterly. Top with Cool Whip and then coconut flakes. Chill overnight