Pineapple Dream Cake
Light and creamy pineapple frosting is ideal with this pineapple cake! This tropical cake is great for your next summer party or luau.
- WHIPPED TOPPING:
- 1 (18 1/4-ounce) box pudding yellow cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding; (small)
- 1 (6-ounce) package Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 10mins
Add cake mix, eggs, oil and water as directed on cake mix box.
Mix in sour cream, crushed pineapple and pour into 11 x 13-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F until done.
Dissolve pudding in pineapple with juice then fold in cool whip.
Frost when totally cooled.