Qdoba Queso Dip
Make Qdoba’s creamy queso every time you want it with this copycat recipe that tastes even better than Qdoba’s at a fraction of the cost!
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup American cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 roasted poblano peppers, finely chopped
- 8 ounces tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground garlic
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Combine all ingredients in a crockpot.
Cover and cook on low for 2 hours; stir sometimes or until cheese is melted.
Thin with more milk or cream if necessary; taste and adjust seasoning.
For additional flavor, add finely chopped onion, ground cumin, chopped roasted red pepper, etc.
Serve hot from crock with tortilla chips.