Roasted Broccoli with Sautéed Mushrooms & Shallot
Sweet, tender and crispy roasted broccoli with sautéed mushrooms and shallots for a perfect side or healthy snack.
- 2 pounds trimmed Broccoli in medium pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small shallots, chopped
- 1 pound mushroom, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Season with salt and pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place the broccoli on a baking sheet. Drizzle on some olive oil, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper toss to coat.
Roast for about 20 to 25 minutes turning over once.
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chopped shallot until it begins to soften. Turn heat to medium-high add the mushroom’s add salt and pepper and saute for about 10 minutes. Once the liquid begins to evaporate,add in the balsamic vinegar and then add your broccoli and cook the flavour in for 2 minutes then serve and enjoy!