Three Bean Salad
Quick and straightforward to make, just toss the ingredients in a bowl and let marinate for up to 6 hours. This three bean salad recipe is healthy and delicious.
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (15-ounce) can butter beans or lima beans, rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black-eyed peas or navy beans, rinsed
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 180mins
Adapted from bonappetit.com
Toss shallot, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a large bowl and let sit 5 minutes. Add butter beans, black-eyed peas, green beans, dill, and oil; season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
DO AHEAD: Salad can be made 6 hours ahead. Cover and chill.